CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

MTL - At least AFG actually moves up and down, there is less...

1. 74 Posts.
    MTL - At least AFG actually moves up and down, there is less dilution with AFG with less than half the amount of shares on issue - 330M compared to CNP's 880M. I am a holder of AFG and recently bought some more in the .3's. Still believe there is money to be made even if it is quick trades whilst on the up. Yes it does go UP, which is more than be said for CNP! (apart from that one wonderful spike on April 2nd/ 3rd.

I am worried about the PR machine at AFG as well:

"Whilst positive progress continues to be made, it should be noted that until negotiations are finalised and restructuring documentation is signed, there can be no assurance that a restructure of Allco’s senior debt facilities will be concluded successfully."

Thats a very serious negative statement that doesn't actually need to be made. The announcement states very clearly that they do not know whether the company will survive. Its probably the most bearish statement I have seen from a company hit by the credit crunch

As for CNP it loses another cent a day, its a gradual drift but a drift none the less. The volatility in the stock has now gone as traders have become more skeptical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.