IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Fellow investors, I have been informed that a personal friend (...

1. 336 Posts.
    Fellow investors, I have been informed that a personal friend ( not an experienced investor ) sold to take an opportunity in another stock. I can confirm that the goal is to make money short term and get back into IGR.

What is disappointing is that I was overseas when my friend tried to call me to discuss the move. More disappointing is that the broker he uses just executed an order and didn't use his brains. This started the exit by others.

I see this as an opportunity to purchase cheap IGR shares. I plan to purchase more in the near future when other plays have matured.

Nothing has changed with IGR and the investor that sold out still has plenty and will return in a big way, he is hoping that nothing happens in the next fortnight. As is the case with IGR, something will come out of the blue. These sort of moves can be made by inexperienced investors, please don't see it as malicious or intended, they just don't know any better.

Gold is starting to creap up again, and I am getting those emails again about the devastation that is coming in the US and European financial markets. What happened to gold was just a correction in a gold bull market.

Gold and Oil remain the top sector picks for this year. Fat Prophets thinks so too.

IGR and ERH, my two top picks.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.