ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

support falling wonder why, page-2

1. 6,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    do you really think that a SP of 6.4c on a huge ASX down day is poor support ?.... I see it the other way - remarkable resilence.... I posted all HC posts from yesterday to RJ based on all the negative comments here on HC about the activity report released yesterday, before I had checked it for myself, and to be honest, I didint think it read any where near as badly as you lot said.

It may not have given the name of the parties ICN are negotiating the Stitch well with, but it did state things like;
    * Icon is currently negotiating a drilling contract for the drilling of Stitch No.1 to a depth of 2000 metres to intersect the Precipice Sandstone reservoir.

* The commencement date for the drilling of Stitch No.1is expected to be in September 2007 subject to the finalisation of the drilling contract and right of entry to the land where Stitch is located.

* The expected drilling date for the CBM wells is September 2007 subject to finalisation of the contract terms and Right of Entry to the location of the wells. Other parties have indicated their desire to farmin for a smaller portion of the interest in these wells. At least two wells will be drilled and neither will be subject to the farmin negotiations.

* Icon Energy and its Controlled Entities at the end of the quarter had $ 4,136,549 in cash.

What's so bad about all that - maybe the specifics to the names of partners and drill dates are only days / weeks away from announcement ?

Are you impressed with how the SP held up today.....last time I looked the ASX was down a whopping 125 points !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.