RBM redbank mines limited

Thanks t4p.I have studied this stock extensively and although I...

1. 97 Posts.
    Thanks t4p.

I have studied this stock extensively and although I am not a geologist I know that a good starting point is high grades close to the surface.

At this early stage this is what RBM is producing at Redbank.

My confidence is based on not only the recent drill results but also the late 2005 Geologist's Report by SRK Consulting (see the company's website). Obviously it is all about the drilling now, but I highly recommend people read this report as I believe it provides many clues as to what may lie ahead for RBM and the Redbank Copper Project.

This report talks about many historical holes drilled in the 70's & 80's where the assays have not been able to be located and thus have not been reported in the current resource estimate. See my previous posts and note for eg the Roman Nose hole RN2 intersected 73.5 metres @ 1.85% Cu (this is one of many not in the current resource).

There are too many other significant highlights to mention now in this report. This in itself in a very good sign for this stock.

Also, a big point to note is that RBM acquired Redbank in late 2005 before the copper price really shot up, very similar to CDU/AUM in that regard.

As I said in my recent post don't forget EL24654. They probably won't get to it until next year but when they do it may add even more resources.

This could end up being really big.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.