ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

support for bronze11, page-124

1. 21,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Gottalovemt. Sincere apologies. I'm just posting to respond to very poignant and specific critcisms of my posts of my personal opinions and, to be completely frank, to protect my ass if this forum is subpoenad.

The absolute difference between my posts and what is being posted by most others on this "subject" are that I give my interpretations based upon what is documented and on the public record.
    But, most of those that are involved in this "subject", when criticising me, say things like "but how do you know that they didn't do this, or, do that, or, knew something that they didn't tell anyone, or, knew something before something happened". That's the very point, how do those critics KNOW that those insinuations DID HAPPEN? If THEY do, then they MUST report it to ASIC and the police. They are alleging criminal activity punishable by the law.

Or, the latest from Sj88, "lovely mates this Landau's got and now we know who the people behind LAR are... or do we?" And how often have we seen the "Perth slime", or "WA slime", or just slime" and "mates", all in the context of CTR management or "Support for Bronze". Not hard to come up with the implication!!

Gottalovemt, and others, that's exactly why I can't help myself to reply.
    These guys are planning an "offensive" that could very significantly affect the value of YOUR and MY company, based upon innuendo, insinuations, vivid imaginations and frankly, paranoia. Will be laughed at in the legal system and we who post in this forum could all be entangled in the mess. But, if they throw enough shit, some WILL stick and it will cost ALL of us.
    Anonymity is not a protection against libel and defamation UNLESS what is said is PROVEN to be true.

I'll try VERY hard not to make ANY more posts on the subject of management or support for Bronze11 and just hope that they get some very strong legal advice before they drag all of us through what could be a very nasty exercise in bravado and futility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.