ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

support for bronze11, page-67

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Dazzaa, you're pissing me off because you refuse to answer ANY of my questions. What is this all about????

Tell me, tell us, I can't believe how gullible some people are to get sucked in by this feeding frenzy. No wonder people lose money on the ASX. It's because smart people keep their heads while others lose theirs in the frenzy.

T4P has rattled the sabres but has NO PLAN!! Just words and gets a million TUs???!!!

The smarties behind CPR that you are all accusing of being crooks and cheats are laughing all the way to the bank. YOU are keeping the S.P. down because NO ONE wants to buy into this company with all the shit being thrown at it in this forum.
    Dazzaa, can't you see what is happening??
    You are a LT holder. Show some leadership. Tell us what we are fighting against.
    T4P tell us what is planned immediately, because the so called enemy is just sitting their ready to smash us if we don't have a plan in place and EVIDENCE to support that plan. It is all hot air otherwise and I for one want nothing to do with it.
    I don't write for TUs, I write for facts!! Not POPULAR, but. let's see how it all turns out.
    TALKS CHEAP!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.