STX 2.44% 20.0¢ strike energy limited

Support for domgas review, page-259

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    CSIRO has always been fond of championing dubious causes if paid for by the taxpayer. Which I'm sure causes twoUp2 no end of heart burn. When I was there they were at pains to beg any member of staff to take their nissan leafs for a spin...can't recall if they had a pair of Mirai FCEV as well. Nobody would drive them....I presume due to range anxiety.

(I'd have taken a Tesla to AAHL happily, but most staff have an ideological fixation against Musk, so such a vehicle would never be made available. Fortunately they have no such qualms about Boeing, a world leader in guided missile technology)

some might call this profligacy (it is), however vIability takes a back seat when you're playing with someone else's money (SEM). This is why howls of protest over the (currently) constrained viability of hydrogen are something of a moot point...it's not about what's ethical, it's not about what's commercially sensible....it's about where the money is headed. None of *us* get to shape these trends, but it pays to observe them. Hydrogen is one of CSIROs first 'missions' to be significantly funded, so there's a significant amount of our tax being funnelled into this, whether we like it or not
    Last edited by Foibles: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $572.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $1.394M 6.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 4376061 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1473669 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.