STX 2.78% 17.5¢ strike energy limited

Support for domgas review, page-42

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1388
    Hope Strike can release some nice news this month as it could be telling in their/our story.
    I know Strike are desirable, but have management got the company into a position of strength with some sensible batting and that being Walyering producing with sales contracts - Erregulla's still work in progress but with sales agreements in place.
    Market cap on the rise and at a substantial number already.
    How much gas do the other player's that are currently in the basin want and it does seem to me that all are currently filling their buckets or about to fill them.
    I think MIN have ample gas in their discoveries and if they were to be looking at any extra, then maybe they would look to be picking off Triangle Energy who they share some synergies and boundaries with.
    Mitsui /Beach have their own gas fields and the price maybe to high, but will be sizing up.
    Hancock are Johnny on the spot but they may just be wanting enough gas for their own purpose and they may just have other purposes and agenda's.
    That leaves someone new to the Basin and that could very well be the situation, but either way Strike are batting Well and it is predicted that the pitch will get better for batting.
    Hope Strike can drop a bomb this week or next and I think they can, anyway just my musing.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $501.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $1.170M 6.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1634397 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 617607 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.