CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

This low emissions announcement is what Brenden Dow has argued...

1. 4,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    This low emissions announcement is what Brenden Dow has argued for for years at government committee after committee. I would expect that management are throwing a 'drinks all round' session.

I would have no doubt that KR and co are looking to the election with a 'How can we garner more support from working families?' Brumby showed the way and the package is an easy sell, once the environmental benefits are known. Greg Hunt as the opposition minister has shown real interest as well (since he responded in person to an email I sent last year). With Low-Emissions now firmly on the table we can expect serious attention and coverage, I reckon. There is of course a neat political fit with the expanding natural gas industies and infrustructure spending.

The cost factors are the reason why large scale govt support for utilities is necessary, so that they may buy them in bulk and look to the longer term benefits. The new UK govt has pledged just such support when in opposition and we can expect something from them soonish.

Put the elements together and you can really see why CFU is gaining broking attention as a buy recommendation.

As a point of general market interest related to That Tax, I found the following link of interest. Simon Bond from RBS Morgan argues that the Resource Tax "Will Not Slow Australia Down".

http://classic.cnbc.com/id/20817924

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.