KAR 1.61% $1.53 karoon energy ltd

I too would like to add my support for yaI have been in and out...

1. 8,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 710
    I too would like to add my support for ya

I have been in and out of KAR for a small profit earlier in the piece, but currently don't hold. ( I have a couple of mates with literally hundreds of thousands of shares each from way back, so have followed KAR and the KAR thread closely for quite some time)

Over that time on the KAR thread there have been several posters with real technical knowledge and experience, such as drillers, geologists, mining engineers who have made observations and comments based on what they know.

Then we have the uninformed enthusiasts who I can understand being excited & pleased that the shares are considerably higher than when they bought them. And I say " Congratulations & Well done "

But what I cant understand is why some of them have chosen to take cheap shots at those with technical expertise.
    Most of the posters who were able to explain what was going on have long gone, and I don't blame them.
    I would much rather read their posts on the KAR threads than about golf and "go the gasssssssssssssss"

We can all be better investors if we have more knowledge & understanding, so it is a pity these experts have been put off by a few idiots.

Well done and thank-you to ya and picko and others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.