AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

support from kolosuri landowner

1. 845 Posts.
    FYI
    A Kolosuri landowner from Isabel Province has urged people in Honiara to stop misleading people with information about Axiom who will be operating a mine in Isabel Province.

The landowner who did not want to be named said lots of misleading information was circulating around Honiara that put a bad picture to Axiom of its plans to mine in the province.

He said he would like to tell the people in Honiara and Isabel Province that the company had already gone through all the legal paperwork and there should not be any illegal criticism against this company.

?This company has gone through all the groundwork started in 1992 until finally ended this year.

?They had gone through all the legal registration of the Kolosuri land and they have the source to testify to the public who trying to deteriorating the name of the Axiom,? the land owner said.

He said he believed all the people in Kolosuri were now prepared to allow the company to operate in the land because they had seen the official document about the Kolosuri land.

?I assure all the people who are still deceived with false information about the Kolosuri land that the land is now secured and ready to operate,? he said.

By Denver Newter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.