X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Support from the mine, page-31

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    The record shows that the chairman stayed about ten years at NRW as CEO after founding the company. You can also see press articles about his friendly departure from NRW appointing a CEO that was under his leadership within the company. Many press article also point out to the central role he played in establishing and founding NRW. It appears he cashed out a huge amount from NRW which still prospered after his departure since he established solid foundations and assured his succession at the company, the press articles describing all this are out there. In my book that is called a huge success for him personally and more importantly for the shareholders.

He also did several deals for hundreds of millions of dollars with Trusted, a private construction company he owned :

https://www.mediastatements.wa.gov.au/Pages/Gallop/2002/09/WA-building-technology-lands-big-housing-contract-in-Philippines.aspx

NRW is still prosperous and very successful to this day and his track record with delivering for investors is out there on the public record. The only thing I trust are charts and numbers, in that regard the chairman of the company has an impeccable track record.

Who else can claim having founded a billion dollar company starting from nothing ? Definitely not me but I do wish I had 1/10th of his extraordinary success.

I see nobody even close to his success in the new proposed directors unless someone can show me they have founded a billion dollar company from nothing on the public record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.