X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Support from the mine, page-37

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thank you Kalenn for all your great questions that have been avoided once again by X64.

We deserve transparent answers from X64action to every single question that Kalenn have asked you about this drilling contract controversy and the fact that an employee resigned making very serious allegations about Mr Welker's associate Mr Williams.

X64action should also be more respectful towards other participants in this forum. I have not been paid and have never been paid by anyone including the company X64 to share any opinion and I decline the offer of X64action to pay me for any service. I understand it was probably a joke when they said to me " We want to hire you if not " but that just goes to show the questionable maturity of these people making jokes instead of responding to very serious allegations made by the whistleblower employee against Mr Williams.

Why and when have you accepted to cancel the contract from Ranger Equipments ? Was it after the board raised concerns about this drilling contract where Mr Welker and Mr Williams had interests ? Was it before or after this whistleblower employee resigned denouncing Mr Williams that you decided to cancel the contract from Ranger Equipments ?

X64action also says "Everybody knows who we are ". Who are you exactly ? Are you representing Vitrinite ? Are you one of the former terminated directors ? Do you have first hand knowledge of any of this Ranger Equipments drilling scandal ? Who is it exactly that is typing behind the screen for X64action on Hotcopper ? Do you represent Vitrinite or an individual activist shareholder ?

Answer all the questions asked by Kalenn precisely and stop trying to change subject. We all need to know the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.