X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I have read the reports carefully from Institutional Shareholder...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I have read the reports carefully from Institutional Shareholder Services and Glass Lewis which both recommend voting against all resolutions from Vitrinite.

These are world leading proxy advisors that have studied both sides of this vote and they are both unanimous that shareholders should vote against these resolutions from the activists shareholders.

Anyone is entitled to his own opinion but in these matters I have been fully convinced by what non-aligned international leaders on ESG have to say about this vote and they clearly recommend to vote against Vitrinite.

As for my view on any other anonymous report with unverifiable allegations is that it is incomparable in terms of quality and objectivity to reports by world leading companies Institutional Shareholder Services and Glass Lewis.

Many were asking for objective views and we finally have two independent reports from ISS and Glass Lewis to enlighten us on this whole situation. Read them and DYOR.

After reading the recommendations from Glass Lewis, I am very concerned about what the former terminated directors may have done with this drilling contract where they had interests.
    These concerns are based on verifiable information and recommendations published by world leading companies.

X64action should answer all the questions all the contributors on HC have put forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.