X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

I am happy you are back X64action and hope you can provide all...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I am happy you are back X64action and hope you can provide all the answers to the previous questions you have been avoiding from many HC contributors including myself.

I can see you are still avoiding very simple questions about the drilling contract where the terminated directors had interests. It does not look good at all to keep disrespecting contributors on this forum.

As a reminder, X64action said that "everyone knows who we are". Who are you X64action ? Who do you represent exactly ?
    Does the person who writes for X64action on this forum has first hand knowledge of the controversial drilling contract where Mr Welker, Mr Williams and Mr Nickeas had interests ?

You should be the one answering simple questions instead of avoiding them by constantly asking people to call you. Why not answer here on a public forum if you have nothing to hide ?

Are the invoices from Ranger Equipments published in the X64 Letter to shareholders in the link below the same invoices the activist shareholders call "draft invoices " ?

Did Mr Williams or Mr Welker ever intend to make X64 pay for the drilling contract with Ranger Equipment where they had interests ?

Do you have any response to the Glass Lewis or Institutional Shareholder Services reports who both recommend voting against all the resolutions from Vitrinite ?

I hope X64action will not come up with another way to avoid these simple questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.