X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Support from the mine, page-7

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    X64action, You have not answered the very serious allegations made by the employee who resigned to protect his reputation against Mr Nicholas Williams.

Let us know why this employee would resign and make heavy accusations against Mr Nicholas Williams ? I can't come up with a single motive that would make him make false accusations of this magnitude. Did he have anything to gain by making these allegations and resigning from his job with X64 Queensland ?

Please explain to us what happened here and respond to the allegations made by the employee who appears to me like an objective party since he seems to have nothing to gain from this whole situation.

This is central to the conversation and establishing the truth about this controversial drilling contract made without informing the board of this specific contract. The employee is the one who alerted the board about this contract with Ranger Equipments where Mr Williams and Mr Welker had interests. If the board did not stop this contract from going forward when they learned about it, who knows how much this would have costed X64 if it kept going on for a longer period of time.

This is the response of X64 explaining the situation with the drilling contract and the employee who resigned from X64 Queensland after making accusations against Mr Williams :

http://x64.gold/investors/protect-your-investment

It was interesting to read and made me realise that the board protected the shareholders with integrity.

I am still willing to hear the explanations of Mr Williams and Mr Welker regarding the serious accusations of this employee.

In the end we all want a quick resolution of all these matters and get back to business quickly.

By the way, did Vitrinite try to contact X64 in order to find a peaceful resolution for the best interest of all shareholders. That would seem like the responsible thing to do. We have to be pragmatic and move forward otherwise this seems like it's never going to end no matter the outcome of the vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.