NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Boy, apart from the last bit MA it is time for us to really...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Boy, apart from the last bit MA it is time for us to really disagree.

Why target the independent Directors. They were put in to try and get rid of some of the old boys club mentality. They were up against too much opposition but all credit to them. They tried. Why not target Richard Green who did nothing to ensure accountability.

Rudd, why him? He was brought in [paid to inspect and report] because nobody else had the balls to rip the accounts apart and tell it like it is. ALL CFO's "left" under suspicious circumstances. The first was thrown out on the spot [yes, true], the second did his very best but was not in his true element and that was recognised by ExIm and the last threw in the towel due to her ability to perform the job becoming untenable. Someone had to do it and Rudd did. Ask yourself why the audit Company who were paid handsomely every year to scrutinise and sign off on the veracity of our books allowed what Rudd uncovered in weeks to go unnoticed and unchecked for years. Why not shoot your barbs at them?

And then to top it all off you think the investigative journalist should hide in a corner and say nothing!!!!!! Their job is to uncover the truth and tell the World about it. That is what this particular investigative journalist is doing and he is doing a damned good job of it. Without people like him we would know of none of this and the guilty parties would be getting ready for the next load of suckers somewhere.

That line of thinking would still see Richard Nixon as President of America. Is that what you want? Would you have preferred the investigative journalists to have shut up then too? Don't you EXPECT the TRUTH to be uncovered? How would criminals get caught if the police don't actively investigate? Why is a reporter any different? White collar crime is still a crime too. How can you expect the truth to come out unless someone gets off their ar*e and starts asking questions? Unless somebody has the guts to ask the hard questions how will we ever know?

This is our Watergate and I respect those who are putting their hands up to find out where our hard earned money went and to preserve the reputations of many who have been wrongly made the scapegoats, and to tarnish big time the reputations of those who so far have escaped scrutiny.

Why not me? You kicked me and ridiculed my information for a long time and totally scorned any suggestion of either an ASIC investigation or a class action. I have been instrumental in getting us to where we are now yet you don't put me in the Rudd, Fairfax basket! In fact the opposite now even though I am obviously very squarely on their side and totally supportive of their actions.

Long live the Flitters, Plymptons, Fishwicks, Rudds, and investigative journalists. There are many more assisting from behind the scenes [which is where they will stay] who are no less deserving of the same praise. More power to the lot of them.

You are now [at last] seeing it my way and wanting a class action yet without the aforementioned peoples assertions, allegations, information and investigations there could be no class action. There would be no evidence therefore no way of bringing them to account. How can you have it both ways.

As for who is tasked with prosecuting the case, that will come out in time but not here and not now.

We now have 200 shareholders who have contacted [email protected] to add their names to the class action database. Fantastic effort. Shows we care!

This is far from over!!!
    Last edited by gannp: 27/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.