support gerry harvey, page-40

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    I dont think its quite fair to say the greed is being driven by the lower end of town looking for a better price .Think who is driving this and its the big end .Retire Gerry youve made enough and the new retailers are better at it.Take a leaf out of Dick Smiths book and start working for a better country not yourself.And to think you can start a two tier working class system i dont think America is a very good example of this just cast back a few years what a powder keg that can be.Drive wages up overseas to compete on a level playing field and bring the living standards up over there.Then you have a real wealth spread around the globe.Out of touch with what goes on ?Then just look at the who was voted the worlds worst company ceo last year and think how out of touch you can get.I would rather play golf and i think thats what Gerry should do now.Im a little inclined to think along those lines of gst everything and that includes exports might save the mrt being introduced.And no claiming it back but reduce the amount down 2 percent or more.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.