MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

support is coming , page-3

1. 5,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I think we are nearing the conditions for an all out bull capitulation, with the price of the stock falling under the pressure of panic selling by another 15 to 20% before stabilizing.

It's a market truism that buyers go home early but sellers stick around all day, and we are seeing this borne out in this stock over the past few days and today.

None of this has any bearing on where this stock is ultimately headed, however. On that score, I remain a bull.

Some may note that edwardsh has done a statistical evaluation of the chances of the 2004 trials being the result of pure random variation, and as I understand the results, he (an AOD9604 sceptic) is admitting that there is only about a 7% chance of the results being just random variation. I think the number is lower than that, but I'll take his calculation at face value. He stated that "it is entirely possible that the drug does nothing, but I would say it is more likely that it does something.." That 'something' may not be much, he believes, but to reach that conclusion he has to assume that any dose related variations are statistical flukes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.