ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

support level, page-62

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi Prowiz, I think you, I, twin and everyone else are talking at crossed purposes. You're comment about "any thing else is trading blind" is informative, what if one is not 'trading'.

Your TA and opinions about entries/exits might have internal validity to you and your risk management strategy but they don't have an intrinsic truth or you'd be wealthier than Warren Buffet.

What about those of us that are 'investing'? You might find that laughable at this end of the ASX but there are many here who bought consistently between 5 and 7 cents when I'm sure TA would have said not to, and then held through 10 and 15 cents when I'm sure TA would have told them to exit and who will continue to hold in the expectation that ADO will become a highly profitable company. They did/do so based upon what they see the company doing and through information given by the CEO and announcements and now have huge profits and low CGT liability. I think even you'd agree that medium term more upside is available.

It's much harder to be confident about buying or selling here and now coming off the back of so much volatility and I'd suggest anyone who has strong convictions about where the SP will go in the next month is asking for trouble, the analysis for me is whether the highish probability of a slow drift down? Is worth the risk of missing out on news and the next move up? I think both those events are very likely but the timing of them is unknowable and so the huge risk in selling, triggering a CGT event AND missing out on the next upswing for me isn't worth it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.