SMN 0.80% 63.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

It is not late for me and the time zone I am in. I am looking at...

1. 34,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    It is not late for me and the time zone I am in. I am looking at a stagnant US open in a minute's time after a lacklustre European early morning up and down show. SMN's customers: LMT, NOC, BAE, Boeing have SPs that have all barely moved, hardly a Trump bounce in defense and aerospace. The airline carriers (AAL, DAL, UAL and LUV) are not doing so bad so that is somewhere for SMN to go in terms of its customer base.

A possible SMN customer, AIZ needs help with its expansion plans given its tarnished history see the Erebus disaster/ coverup/ Privy Council decision. Perhaps SMN can ensure AIZ do not have another Erebus disaster. QAN is apparently going to Antarctica, absolutely crazy, they might need SMN to ensure the same navigational errors do not recur. Noone told QAN that Erebus and the CDG Concorde Disaster caused Air France to merge with KLM, BA with Iberia and Aer Lingus but still QAN merged or not does not matter as a merged customer for SMN is still a customer.

Reduced customer pickings for SMN, defense and aerospace technology is not a space where the number of customers expands year-on-year, due to fuel costs, labor unions and disasters (due to pilot error, engineering error, navigational error), the number of customers always decreases. Terrorism and the refugee policies of Western Governments do not help either as the travelling public stay away and defense/ homeland security budgets go out of control.

SMN has a fair few risks and threats IMHO on a F/A basis b4 we pursue the T/A.
    Last edited by JCoure: 22/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
0.005(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $86.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 63.0¢ 60.5¢ $49.46K 80.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9433 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 2078 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.