SMN 3.77% 55.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Support Levels, page-341

1. 4,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1815
    Some interesting comments on this thread but most are emotional based on the huge swings we seem to experience with SMN on a daily basis. Again I will make the observation that the use of bot trading, endorsed by ASX, has caused these huge swings, probably resulting in a lot heartache for certain investors/punters/gamblers holding SMN. I believe this bot trading does not ensure a level playing field and effectively ensures price manipulation. Therefore its a joke when companies occasionally get speeding tickets!

The last couple of posts on this thread make very valid comments about taking a position on SMN, not to be swayed by the excessive price movements that have occurred on a minute by minute basis at times - we now have a large amount of trading history that all points to the highly manipulated trading price caused by this bot trading, thus either decide your entry/exit price for daily or other short term trading, or decide on entry/exit levels for longer period trading, and then stick to that without any influence from bot manipulation apart from buy/sell levels (if you can follow my drift!).

In my case I have made a conscious decision to stay and wait for the big announcements which should occur in the coming months (if you were to believe Revellie at the AGM the next announcement is due before Xmas but I think they have already demonstrated their inability to meet their own time expectations a number of times!). However I still think the share price will absolutely rocket when the big announcements are made (and most on HC probably agree).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.020(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $75.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 57.5¢ 52.5¢ $75.61K 138.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2689 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.