SMN 1.45% 70.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Support Levels, page-648

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I kinda like it.

Charts are supposed to be a pictorial representation of what has happened to give us a hint of what might happen. You can get the same information from figures/tables but charts can provide a better overview. If however you make them over complicated by drawing too many lines on them for example, they can both lose the advantage of providing a clear overview and introduce too much bias, depending on how those lines are drawn.

Having said that, I do enjoy your charts @Saragian, even with all their lines, mostly because I don't think they are biased (not saying other posters here are).

Big volume prior two days. Less volume today. At least one bot is at play. Some one who is not a retailer is either accumulating or dumping, I am hoping accumulating. SP holding. Has the bottom formed? Have the sellers become exhausted? After all there are only 100 million odd shares. Despite the doom and gloom here on HC and the crashing SP, announcements from the company have been positive, just not that elusive contract that every holder wants.

Hopefully the rout is over and we can have some consolidation and dare I say some SP improvement. A signed contract would also not go astray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $97.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 71.0¢ 69.0¢ $17.39K 24.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1454 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 62489 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.