IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

"Redfaces, shareholders, who believe Rogers is a crook should...

1. 51 Posts.
    "Redfaces, shareholders, who believe Rogers is a crook should head for the doors right now. Why would they hang around.

Whatever you may think of Rogers, the fact is, that he has saved the company. If it wasn't for the great job that he has done, so far, the company would have already closed it's doors, and someone else would have picked the technology for a song.

I think that investors will focus on the fundamentals which are still good. "

RH Rubbish!

While I agree that Rogers et al have done some good work the unbridalded praise as saviours is complete bunkum. I was at the shareholder meeting where Kopp basically admitted some fault and his own demise. Despite this he was very encouraging regarding the company's future and this was reiterated by other experts in the field at the meeting. FWIW I was to my knowledge the only non company represenative at the meeting, mainly because I had 3.5 million reasons to seek clarification of the future. I left there confident and subsequently watched the SP dip to .005 I didn't flinch and I think nor should others right now.

Yes all spec stock are high risk, but this story has a lot to it yet.

Please desist with the Rogers our saviour bit, he has a job to do and so far alls good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.