BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

support required urgently, page-3

1. 2,239 Posts.
    I'll definitely be voting against the Noble Investments resolution, which was either 6 or 7, however, in all likelihood I'll be voting AGAINST all resolutions upto and including the Noble Investments one, and then voting FOR the rest of them.

The dilution is going to destroy the company and, as Noble Investments is one of the major reasons why BRT has flopped, he deserves no more than what any other BRT shareholder gets, hence the vote against him. We are being given 1/10 of 1c and as the av. buy price for many is around 10c that equates to around 1/1000 of their purchase value. Based on this, I have no intention of allowing new management, which incidentally have no experience in running toy companies, take a significant stake in the company for next to no outlay.

Yes, I may be chucking away $2k, but it is worth it on principal. I get the distinct feeling, after talking to quite a few decent sized shareholders, that most of these resolutions are NOT going to get over the line and re-negotiation is going to be required. 0.5c per share is actually possible if the voters stick together, instead of 0.1c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.