CBA 0.70% $133.67 commonwealth bank of australia.

support, page-13

1. 1,425 Posts.
    Pretty much agree with you IKHutch. The markets are not acting as they should at the moment it would appear that the markets are on a knife edge of fear....it is asif they are waiting for something to happen....either way i must say.

Three scenarios exist, we stay where we are, we go up or we go down.!!!!

Everything on CBA tells me we are down at the moment and it could be a bottom soon and agree with you on some of the indicators, but in this market I wouldn't like to be a bottom picker.....I'll pick the bottom when everyone else is shorting!

The problem with banking these days....they might have $30million in deposits but only have $10m on hand..its a paper ponzi scheme..debts, bonds papermoney its all globally interweaved .....so something bad happens from left field and everyone wants their money... banks close their doors...now i am not saying that this will happen here but you have to be suspicious that global events are affecting our banks......thei recent behaviour suggests that are also in trouble and they are doing everything to minimise the impact...

The bad debts are moving from country to country thanks to the US and globalisation....I wonder how long it will be before we take a hit one way or another.....we always lag the US.....we lagged with the boom in property and we will lag with debt deleveraging as well.

Good luck traders, all i am saying here is protect the long side of the market with stops and if u can afford take some shorts as insurance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$133.67
Change
0.930(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $222.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$133.82 $134.18 $133.13 $14.21M 106.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 115 $133.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$133.67 18 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.