WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

support , page-44

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Aptayl,

It would be difficult to estimate at this stage imo. However, I don't expect we'll see it granted this month, and although we might wish to see it pushed through faster, as jase said the other day, it remains in the company's best interest to, "express the claim as broadly as possible in order to secure the potentially largest 20 year monopoly."

At least we can be comfortable in the knowledge that management have engaged top tier legal representation, who I note yesterday are only called in by their US client, Procter & Gamble for the most important or complex opposition cases - I wonder if it's any coincidence that P&G also just happen to be Gill Jennings & Every's largest corporate client? After all it is P&G who wish to secure exclusive Access Rights to all 3 of OBJ's technologies

GJE’s reputation

- Awarded ‘UK Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year 2010.

- GJE is one of very few firms to be ranked as ‘top tier’ patent attorneys by all three of the leading Intellectual Property directories (Chambers, Legal 500 and MIP)

- Multi-oppositions, eg Procter and Gamble. Although Procter and Gamble has a large in-house team, it regularly relies on us to represent its most important or complex opposition cases, both defending Procter & Gamble patents and opposing those of its competition.

- Coordinating an extensive opposition team and successfully attacking AstraZeneca’s European Symbicort patent, cutting $2.8 billion from the company’s market value.

- Successfully arguing Gilead Sciences, Inc.’s appeal against the UKIPO Comptroller’s decision refusing its application for an SPC application, SPC/GB05/041, for Truvada™ which accounted for $2.49 billion of Gilead’s sales in 2009.

Gill Jennings & Every LLP - European IP Services for US Clients

___

Whilst we may not see any patents being granted over the next couple of weeks I'm sure there's plenty of other activity brewing behind the scenes...

GSK Consumer Healthcare are expanding with plans to commence multiple studies, whilst the GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceutical business headquartered in the US are also coming to join the party.

How are negotiations moving along with OBJ's UK FMCG partner collaboration, or the strategic JV negotiations with our long term US based FMCG.

Our major collaborator 3M have also been flying under the radar for some time now, so there are many game-changing opportunities which could quite possibly surprise at any time, Imo.

I certainly don't believe we'll be waiting till September. To be honest, I'll be very surprised if we're still waiting after June :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.