NDO 1.83% 83.5¢ nido education limited

support, page-4

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: support...arttse... arttse...

Having analysed NDO's performance, you would no-doubt also be aware that it tends to have one last dip...usually below support...just prior to each new significant run.

I currently have that support level set at 13c.

If it doesn't dip below this, then we may instead get a considerably longer period of range trading just above it...if however it does dip below here, even if for only a day, then it should provide the trigger needed to kick off the next rise.

The next run should eventually see it breach 17c in my opinion, before consolidating around this number for a period.

In the meantime however, I expect continued weekness...which is why I have been selling down a few each day for the last 5 sessions, as part of my overall portfolio management.

This is the first time I have sold any NDO for many many months...my last order (partially filled) is still sitting at the top of the 14c queue, after sitting there getting nibbles for most of the day...unless things go all pear shaped, this will be the last of my sells for a while.

I intend to buy them all back in coming days/weeks once the current carnage accross the markets has clearly abated, or when key trigger numbers have been breached. I have managed 15.25 as an average sell price, so have plenty of margin up my sleave for a re-entry.

I'm still holding plenty, but felt it only prudent to sell a few of my NDO, just as I have with many other stocks recently...my trigger was when the XAO failed to push through my short term target of 4624.

I am now 80% cash.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.