NDO 0.00% 88.0¢ nido education limited

support, page-7

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: support..t4p...arttse arttse...

I originally called "17 cents next week" quite some time ago...prior to the annual report fiasco.

Technically, at that time, everything was saying it would get there.

Then of course, we had the suspension and kick in the teeth for short-term sentiment...and we all know what happened next.

I may have re-quoted that remark recently...but it was only in jest, with a qualification along the lines "as long as they remember to lodge their annual report"...or something to that effect. If you check back over the entire thread, you will understand it's context.

My selling over recent sessions is no reflection on NDO, but a prudent move in relation to the wider management of my portfolio...I could see some weekness coming for the wider market so thought I would take advantage of a short term opportunity.

Also, in spite of several posts to the contrary, I read the refinery closure as a negative...perhaps a short term one, but a negative just the same.

I still have plenty of exposure and intend to replace all recent sales as soon as possible.

The XAO failed on a key level for me (4624), as such I reacted accordingly, selling down some or all of my positions in over 18 stocks...NDO included.

As they say...on a falling tide, all ships fall.

On a final note, I'm not particularly comfortable to see the bid stacking at 13c...don't normally need this sort of thing in NDO. The fact it is right on a key level doesn't particularly excite me either.

We have a whole range of different players in this now, with different motives for holding or selling...time perhaps to reasses expected trading patterns.

Anyone who held HDR through it's early days would know what I was talking about.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 66599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.