IMC 1.03% 9.8¢ immuron limited

https://*********.com.au/immuron-takes-aim-rapid-growth-autoimmun...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    https://*********.com.au/immuron-takes-aim-rapid-growth-autoimmune-diseases/

"Immuron hopes that its series of preclinical immunotherapy pipeline products will successfully treat the symptoms for a variety of immune-related diseases and address a large gap in the global immunotherapy market that’s growing at a CAGR of 7% during the period 2016-2020, according to Research and Markets.
    As an indicator of the market size, AbbVie’s drug Humira, used to treat Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, achieved a worldwide revenue of approximately US$14 billion in 2015, with a 12% year-on-year growth rate."

If things are so dire for Immuron, why hasn't any of the top 20 reduced their shares?

Bottom Line.

When Peter Anastasiou along with Grandlodge decides to sell out, then I will exit the building.
    He is in this company for a reason.
    That is to make lots and lots of money by maximising his investment.
    Pure and simple.
    If it doesn't happen, he won't hang around.

That's why it will happen.

Orioles, we have a very fickle market here whereby even a small trader could sell this thing down so low without any problems. Most investors, traders are in the resource sector because that's what Australia is mostly built upon. Resources. The trick is to hang in there and continue to buy in the dips.
    Really in the grand scheme of things, the shareprice doesn't alter the real value of the company going forward.

Like seriously, when was the last time we had a bad announcement?
    Don't think I can remember one over the last 5 years.

My only concern is in relation to the options, IMCOB.
    We still have about 18 months left until expiry and I want to see them well and truly in the black.

It will only take one signed contract to do that.

My money says they will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $22.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $3.639K 37.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2306 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 28455 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.