IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Tigerpen,All sounds very positive but you're showing a very...

1. 137 Posts.
    Tigerpen,

All sounds very positive but you're showing a very biased view.

What if we get another couple of nights on Wall Street like last night? The Fed is already hinting not to expect any more rate cuts, the growth rates were showing a strong economy. The knock on effect is that weak hands will sell down IGR. Gold will also retreat if there are not further rate cuts to undercut the USD.

So the share price is running away, what does that mean to you today? What's IGR going to do with such a share price? Might be tempting to raise a little cash, flagged it with the AGM announcement.

How does IGR compare with it's peers, should it be worth $148m right now? Perhaps not.

I think IGR is a great company with a great many things happening, but we have to make sure that we do his right and that we don't get ahead of ourselves.

I think everyone is in la la land at the moment flagging 60 cents and then $1.

Yes I think these share prices will happen but not this week and not next week.

I'm just saying, you are always on cloud nine when you don't see things about to happen or happening ( like Wall St and sub prime, it's not the end of it ).

Maybe we need to take a cold shower and come back down to earth a little.

Regards

Golden Bug.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.