ADY 4.17% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Hi TanneeOn a linear scale of 1-5 in terms of risk, assets,...

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Hi Tannee
    On a linear scale of 1-5 in terms of risk, assets, cashflow, market corrections etc. 1 is a strong buy (the best you can get). This is followed by outperform (also very good), a hold and a sell (sell being a 5). Sadif analytics have ady as outperform but I think they have not factored in a change in management which in my books upgrade ady to a strong buy. My opinion only. This is a very simplistic analysis as with all the mathematical computations thrown into the linear scale, I am not sure how they work. Hope this helps. I noticed commentary about a takeover. IMHO, there is a deliberate attempt to keep the price down. I'm not sure why, but it may suit a j.v partner wanting to buy in. It is great that the price is low in that i'm sure JA will not undertake a capital raising with the sp so low and issuing more shares. My best option is raise the cash JA (I'm fairly sure thats his most preferred option as well). Interesting to note JA has 1 mill options expiring at 10 cents in November. You might say its only $100,000, but if he gets it to 10 cents or more then I for one am happy to write him a blank cheque to stay on (I wouldn't go that far but he will be worth a lot more than 1 million options).
    Happy sailing holders
    PGamble
    P.S I know it is hard to hold when everything else is flying, but when ady sails off in to the tropics all will be rewarded. Just my opnion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $5.302K 481.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 323605 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490037 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.