EGR 6.25% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

The offer still stands BLITZEN .... Back up your comments and...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    The offer still stands BLITZEN .... Back up your comments and put your money up... what is wrong with 100% profit ....... in a short time...

Again it is easy to hide behind a keyboard but when challenged to back up your statements your reply is an insult ...... Says what a poor individual you are and you have zero integrity.... Why wouldn`t you want to have the last laugh against me ...

I made a genuine challenge and within my financial means if I needed the money to settle... but your reply to that challenge has been childish and inmature comment... .... but I guess that is what hypcrites are....

As stated I will put funds into this company when they become available ...... Just learnt today at an AGM that another investment will probably remain in suspension till after Xmas..... In regards to the SP of EGR I am not expecting too much movement in the near term so I see a much better and guaranteed easy 100% backing my opinion against the reckless posters who have no shame in posting BS .... At least I proved that you are all printing comments that you know are not true or you believe will occur/eventuate.

As I have said before , EGR have done extremely well rising 100% since announcing a change of direction and attracting a lot of backing from interested parties.... It is taking time to come together but I am sure the current situation would not be helping ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 14.5¢ $18.73K 118.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 59258 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
16.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.5¢ 16.0¢ 14.0¢ 28948
Last updated 13.36pm 26/04/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.