EGR 5.88% 18.0¢ ecograf limited

I have never claimed it will go to 30cents... so show me where I...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I have never claimed it will go to 30cents... so show me where I said that....

I am just pointing out and proving that you are being a spiteful poster and FOS in what you post.... Pointing out that you have little experience and no maturity..... With such outspoken comments can you please give by when do you think that EGR will fall out of the sky.... ... If you consider yourself to be genuine in what you post can you inform M+ D investors who maybe considering buying into EGR or those that are already invested how long they will have to wait before this happens.....
    It would be fare to say if you are not able to answer these reasonable questions ( as you have so strongly claimed ) you would be proven to be a person of zilch credibility.... Further support / proof is your darling was having a boomer of a day and here you are rubbishing a company you think will go under..... .

Whilst driving home today I saw a squashed line marker cone and it reminded me of the down rampers on this thread...

FYI.... Wednesday. I will purchase shares in EGR as a ramp in another stock that hit 18 closed on 16.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $506 2.811K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 42200 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 31876 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.