EGR 6.45% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Supporting EGR’s Kwinana Graphite Project., page-5

1. 15,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6658
    have you warned the innocent Mums and Dads how EGR have led investors along for over 5 years of imminent funding for Epanko and have failed?

Good Morning Sirrobbo,

This would have to be one of the most misleading post I have ever seen on EGR,

EGR been actively working with KFW IPEX BANK and the Government of Tanzania on a suitable funding package that would meet the requirements of the Mining Act and the Tanzania Banking regulation. EGR / KFW's proposed funding structure has been submitted to the Government of Tanzania for its final approval. I am not aware of any other ASX listed company that has its funding proposal presented to the Government for their assessment.

You are correct that EGR has spent a number of years working with KFW IPEX bank. isn't it amazing after all of these years they are still supportive of the project? I know of another Tanzania based graphite company, who has tried to obtain funding from numerous lenders and have tried to obtain funding from the Nordic bond market. Unfortunately due to the lack of interest from investors, there project remains unfunded and they have progressed to another funding path.

You have to give EGR/KFW and its European offtake partners significant credit that they are all working together to get this project funded, when many of the other Tanzania projects have now moved into exploring Gold and other commodities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $21.26K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 29350
Last updated 12.28pm 03/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.