CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

We're ready to shaft Jones & his cronies & totally support the...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    We're ready to shaft Jones & his cronies & totally support the new board as we've found him unwilling to talk one on one to Shareholders, always sidesteps any issues that you ask to be discussed & ignores us like we're not even there! He comes across as arrogant & like we're so beneath him as he swans in & out with his posse at the meetings. His 'consultancy' fee he pays himself is outrageous as was the board grab for $6 million worth of free shares.

When the board went to Europe they never provided any details of the trip nor supplied a presentation or any updates on their return like most companies should & would do! Was this just a vacation junket for the whole board?

Everyone is sick of corporate greed especially when the actual job position Jones has, does not warrant the fee.
    The new board is on the shareholders side & will be looking at the best possible deals it can do & I have been told the Underwriter will not be pulling out & is eager to take up any shortfall. We have applied for an extra $100k worth of shares from the shortfall.

We will be voting YES to all resolutions as will another 4 shareholders we know. Everyone should decide themselves
    what they choose to do & not let my opinion influence their decision but we've been invested in CBIO for 10 years now & I felt I should share my view here as I have been a member of Hot Copper forum for same amount of time.

The main thing to remember here is the fact that this drug works, and without usual side effects of many & being well tolerated by all on the trials so it should help a lot of people. Best wishes to all who participated in the trial & shareholders who have helped finance it to this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.