CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

By the chairman stepping aside from his executive position...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    By the chairman stepping aside from his executive position (which is responsible of carrying out the Boards strategy), should make no difference in the resolve of shareholders. The Board is in place on behalf of & at the discretion of its Shareholders. If we shareholders thought there was reason to vehemently question the Board & chiefly the Executives performance then not much has changed. Remember these have been previously one in the same. Yes there is now separation of duties which is a good thing. End the dictatorial nature CBIO has potentially been operating under. But leaving the same individuals in the major positions smells of the same "stuff" in a different bucket. The resolve of a few shareholders have got us this far & we would be mad not to follow their lead. The Board are making big decisions in reaction & have the look about them of a divided mob who encouraged Jones to remove himself as CEO. I think many on the Board would have liked to remove him but didn't have the numbers or clout. The machinations of the latest boardroom discussions would have been interesting, those who tread lightly around Jones may have listened to stronger types & compromised with a delineation of duties. But I do think some of the Board are taking us as fools. To a degree this is the shareholders responsibility anyway & should have been done years ago.

CBIO needs to become a company for its shareholders not egotists looking after self interest. Let's get some people on our Board running the company on our behalf, like minded with our best interests at heart. Vote YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES (it's a very easy first step towards a different future).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.