CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

supporting the new board, page-9

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    How about some more Stephen Jones classics? I quote “James Greig has been a determined and highly effective chief financial officer and finance director. His commitment to the company, its staff and to XToll has shown no limits. We are in a strong financial position today due in large part to James’s efforts and skills.” Firstly, if James was so committed to the financial position of the company then Jones would have been challenged plenty earlier than now. Secondly, it would be good if our Chairman could acknowledge the $100 odd million put in by his Shareholders to keep the ship afloat. This surely accounts for the other large part of our financial fortune? Oh shit that’s right it’s all spent and the Shareholders were asked to go back to the well. And those that didn’t have the dollars had to cop a hit of their investment eroding in value.

How wrong could I be? He did give us some recognition that we exist. “The Company is certainly in a very strong position” said Mr. Jones. “We have had good support from existing shareholders under the Rights Issue…” We Shareholders had no choice, we’re in protection mode and if you call a motion for a spill of the Board SUPPORT then you’re delusional.

I feel sorry for you Ben Graham that you have to sign your name to this laughable rubbish. But then you’ve been promoted and now get to spend the next lot of $10m of Shareholders money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.