VYS 3.03% 34.0¢ vysarn limited

supports and resistances: mhm, page-3

1. 7,809 Posts.
    It is not just placement owners that are up 100% . I think every original investor is up 100% now .

So I wonder who was the original source of the rumour leaked to The Mercury a few weeks ago ?
    Very convenient that the rumour helped the shareprice to surge right before a placement to pay for a planned business purchase ..... funny , but maybe not so funny .

If the Wacker deal falls through to one of the other 2 parties they are negotiating with (they were very unhappy that the due dillgence was leaked and have said a crucial component to any deal would be significant government assistance/subsidy which possibly implies that Tasmania is expensive and remote if nonsubsidized) then it would be very savvy to sell at 100% profit to free carry .....
    One has to ask why we don't know who and where the other two parties being investigated by Wacker are ?

You guys should start lobbying the Tas and Federal governments to help get the deal over the line . In the end, if prices continue to slump as Dictionary showed the government funds may be vital .

Also, what is stopping Wacker or other parties buying the ore as DSO and shipping it to a smelter in a country which is cheaper - power and labour . Tassies power is clean but expensive compared to many other places .

Hope it all goes well for us all but until the new business proves it is as profitable as the management claim/forecast then I will treat PE discussion lightly .
    If deals get done in some shape for the Silica then there will be a few more placements I feel .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $142.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.0¢ 32.5¢ $83.37K 252.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174844 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 53294 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.