MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

NTTGI agree news is a vital aspect of any spec. But if you were...

1. 749 Posts.
    NTTG

I agree news is a vital aspect of any spec. But if you were management, would you want to release positive news into the current market ?? The environment is not healthy for it. It will have some impact, but the impact would be greatly reduced due to the general market volatility.

I mean if all the doomsayers are right, and it becomes a bear market and liquidity dries up and credit is harder to come by, it will be a lot harder for a small cap to get off the ground.

In a crash/bear market, most specs disappear. I'm not at all saying MPO is one of those. In fact I believe that it is definately one of the better specs for actual future production. But sentiment and market forces speak louder than individual shares (usually).

Like I said, it comes down to your view on the broader market. If you think it is bottoming out, then things will start to settle and improve over the next week. If it falls further, or there is continued volatility and wild swings, specs will contined to get punished for it.

That's just my opinion though. I may be wrong.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.