MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

suppport, page-14

1. 17,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Nttg, as i said earlier I think news would have to be extra special good in this market to make a diff. We have become used to the bull whereby an ann. of a few mill tcf of gas causes excitment and hopefully price rises. I think you will find that that would not necessarily happen now despite any good report the company is likely to make in the near future. As for when to re enter ?? 2 signs I'm looking for.

1. in this bull market of 5 years we have not had a real correction only pullbacks. A correction by defination is a 10% drop. So as the DOW peaked around 14000 I would be thinking of easing back in with just a toe in the water when it hits 12600. The technical nature of the markets these days may likely make the 10% down mark the turning point.

2. A recovery in blue chips. My experience is that at the end of a pullback the blue chips start to recover first. At this time they represent not only safety but good value so investors run to them first. when they start approaching their real value then investors turn to the specs. So far the blueys are just being hammered.

I do not even pretend to know when this turning point will be, if at all. I hope we do resume to the bull and I think we will. But it may happen later this week with a couple more sharp falls or in 6 months time.

I wasn't in the market during the last bull but looking at the DOW chart during that time there was a big correction around 97/98ish that was deep like this one and lasted about 6 months. But the good news is that the bull returned for over a year after that and was very steep.

my thoughts only but hope it helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.