OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Hi,Whilst I have been disappointed with the performance of the...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi,

Whilst I have been disappointed with the performance of the Share Price especially when it dropped to 98cents (what an opportunity to buy!), I remain positive for the future.

The recent quarterly was a very good result once again, and indicates some positive steps. The opening of the second export route via Pt Adelaide demonstrates to me a company that is risk averse and knows how to take advantage of its strategic position on the Adelaide-Darwin railroad. Good management signs I think.

The quarterly indicates higher sales in thenext quarter leading to the full year result.

We can also expect increasing exploration results in the future and more plans announced re development of the underground mining.

More acquisitions/JV are likely.

Fears of a double dip recession are fading.

Based on all this I expect on average a slowly rising SP in the next quarter into a trading range of $1.20 - $1.40.

I also expect a rerate late in the 3rd quarter 2010 based on solid results in 2nd quarter 2010. Of course any major announcement could accelerate any SP rise.

I think the future looks good for OZL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.