MLS 5.56% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

I will let Kalaa have his opinion re SP but mine is that...

1. 1,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I will let Kalaa have his opinion re SP but mine is that investors dont like uncertainty and thats what is keeping the SP down but on the other hand considering where we came from it has risen close to 80% from a few months ago. So not a bad return on investment for those that brought in at those levels.

The fact that we have waited 2 years really has no bearing on anything. Its no ones fault that it took that long and certainly not the company. When you consider that in that time there were two court battles IMO 2 years is probably not that bad. It would have taken that long probably in any courts anywhere in the world.

With regard to your other point about why the SP has remained so low. Really it depends from what angle you are looking from. If you brought MLS a few months ago at say 0.02 then you have enjoyed a 75% rise on your initial investment, thats excellent!! But to go to your question the SP has moved quite well since they won the case and will move further once few things get cleared up which are MR A and his notice of irregularity and most importantly the EPL renewals. You have to remember that investors dont like uncertainty and those two issues create that even though IMO I believe they are just a formality and will happen.

I hope I have answered some of your questions but Im sure Kalaa will have some more to add.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $1.462K 76.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1099749 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 400000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.