MLS 0.00% 1.8¢ metals australia ltd

supreme court of namibia, page-74

1. 1,875 Posts.
    Well said Qantum. I do admire your patience. I note you have been holding for 3+ years (1c per year lol) Now that is patience in big doses. You have outlasted me as I've been blown away by the issues of recent times.

Who would have thought that the highest court in the land would have to kow-tow to an idiotic "appeal" and who would have thought that those in control would have then dilly-dallied to the extent they have in informing the company of the outcome.

It really makes you wonder what will cause the next delay!

But like the rest of the loyal posters, I'm still hanging in there because I like the company and I believe that there is something there. (so does Amakutuwa!!!)

I am just hoping that the degree of sovereign risk here is manageable. As I've said before the lease extension is what I'm waiting for. I hope you don't mind if while I'm waiting I vent my frustrations on occasions, as I obviously don't have the patience and unshakeable positivity that I see demonstrated by your good self along with posters like kalaa and wipeoff.

I love reading the positive posts but I also like to consider the reality and not be blinded by my hope and loyalty. I dropped plenty on the options when Amakutuwa first spoilt the party and was shaken when we lost the first case. I celebrated when we won the big one and now I've been blind-sided by the latest shenanigans. I have a lot of money at stake so I intend to remain alert.

On that basis I love hearing all sides of the discussion - positives and negatives - provided they are not said disrespectfully or abusively.

and PS.....yes I still have a BUY sentiment (and I'm in the queue again!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1071971 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 580197 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.