MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Supreme Court suspension decision

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Guys, Had to change that title heading. Found it too negative & misleading.

Just hope that the legal information that MEL has been given in relation to the NSW government having no power under the Petroleum Act to take the action that it did holds FIRM with the supreme court in handing its decision in favour of MEL. Not long to go till we find out.
    Also hope that the court understands that the average Mums & Dads had invested in MEL in good faith based on the governments go ahead over the years. The court needs to stand up to the government & say MEL spent over $100M in exploration & you were happy in the past. Why suddenly pull the rug from these investors just prior to an election . To me that is the crux of the matter. A company spending over $100m with the governments acknowledgement and to suddenly suspend for its own gain. Shame on the NSW government & lets hope they do the right thing by MEL, the NSW economy which benefits everyone including the Greens. It is a win win for all.

Just on the subject of the Greens, why aren't they taking their demonstrations to the world governments to have some action Japan's damaged nuclear reactors. Which is poisoning the oceans & killing the plankton that provides us with the air we breath & the fish we eat & much more. Except wasting their time on misinformed information on MEL's drilling. They will wake up I hope to the truth, the sooner the better for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.