CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Thanks for the clarification Debono. I think the whole thing...

1. 23 Posts.
    Thanks for the clarification Debono. I think the whole thing stinks and the board should be shot for signing such a commercially suicidal Agreement.

I still fail to see how Coretrack shareholders benefit from Strange Inv taking the rig and starting to earn money off it. Does Strange Inv thinking Coretrack will say "hey I know we paid to build that rig but now you've removed it as an asset off our books by taking us to Court can we please hire it back off you". It's never going to happen unless you change the entire board. This board as demonstrated would rather sell off everything than see that happen. If they have sacked the staff, and are selling the assets are we already past the point of no going back with regards Coretrack being a drilling entity ?

I accept your arguments BUT I just fail to see why Strange Inv would help Coretrack when it would hold the rig and could probably go and get investors to go it alone as a private entity without all us lot chipping in.

All rather going round in circles but thats the beauty of HotCopper. I'm still amazed no official word from our Board ?!?!

I suspect as you say Debono all will become clear....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.