UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Supremely Confident

1. 237 Posts.
    I am not nervous, but I am very excited! I can't imagine there being another extension so I'm with Boris in that the announcement will be before the deadline.
    The key positives to remember this week are.........
    1/ The big Pharma's are chasing Unilife for their amazing products, this is where the big value is!
    2/ There are 9 signed long term contracts.
    3/ There are 12 programs that should all become contracts.
    4/ If Abbvie is still a goer,and based on the latest statements made by the CEO, I have to believe it is and could be an enormous contract, then this would be sensational for Unilife, especially the upfront cash!
    5/ Unilife have some amazingly talented, well recruited extremely experienced personnel on board, don't discount this!
    6/ The CEO is the most passionate knowledgeable salesman there is when it comes to Unilife, in fact despite some of the overblown, overstated rhetoric from him, that has truly pissed us off, the company lives because of this, and it should not be discounted as he has his whole life riding on a good to great marriage with Amgen!
    7/ The $15 mill up front is a huge amount of money, and months of negotiations and hundreds of hours of number crunching were done before this was put down, and remember its non refundable, I believe a great sign that Unilife aren't being bent over as some would have us believe!

To all you guys and gals out there in Unilife Shareholder land, stay strong, don't listen to negative drivel, remind yourselves of all of the above and trust that the ship will be righted once and for all!
    If its a good to great announcement then fundamentally Unilife could be between 50c to a $1, however the unknown as always is the GREED and FRENZY factor that could see the SP do much better than the above!
    And as our main man RRM would say, "WE WAIT"!!
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.