UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Judging from the amount of thumbs up Marlon has it looks like we...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Judging from the amount of thumbs up Marlon has it looks like we are a happy little bunch and are going to hold our shares tightly. I think everyone would be surprised at the amount of holdings HC posters have in this company and if everyone is being honest ( hard to ever know in cyber world) then we really will have an impact on the share price if we all hold to our guns and dont sell to the shorts for anything less than a fair price. Whats a fair price? Well thats up to you to decide, however we are getting nearer and nearer to a positive cash flow and then when that occurs we will get a share price of something like 20 x earnings. If this company can make it through these times ( I think they will) then as a future market leader teamed up with global pharmas and contracts that are not for a couple of years but for 15 years etc etc then we will have a stream of revenue that can be banked on. Investors will then see this beaten down tin can as a gold nugget and we will start a gold rush with this little company of ours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.