UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I hope you're right! My partner is a bio-med researcher, and...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I hope you're right! My partner is a bio-med researcher, and while stumbling on this company was a complete fluke (thank you HC and your explosion on the UNS comments board on Jan 4!), the more we discuss this company the more we see it as a no brainer.

Our biggest concern is that this may end up being the Beta of VHS - but then you look around at the opposition in the WI field, and nothing seems to even come close. And unlike the Beta vs VHS war, sophistication is actually a bonus here. Compared to the LTSHs, I don't even feel I have the authority to criticise "Big Al", but I have to say from my perspective he's a risk worth noting too. Obviously this argument has been had, and I don't want to start a re-hash of a worn discussion.

All in all, I'm very optimistic for the future of UNS - they key here (and Marlon Brando / Naish etc. are all over it) is where to from here? Good to have contracts signed, but what we need to see are the conveyor belts moving, revenue coming in, and maybe a **divvy** few years from now.

I topped up for the last time today @.23. I feel meek admitting it - the LTSHs are the guys that have kept this thing together, and if this thing rockets its going to be the lucky bastards like me that are going to be sitting on Scrooge-esque coin.

We hope. And "we wait".

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.