Sure, first thing was that i had told my family and friends on...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    Sure, first thing was that i had told my family and friends on numerous occasions that i didnt want a suprise party but they went ahead and arranged one for me regardless, that really pi55ed me off.

Second thing was that it was the anniversary of my youngest brother death and to be honest i just wanted a quiet night to think about him and reflect.

Next thing, there were relatives and people that i didnt like who were invited and other friends who i would have preferred to be spending the night with who were not invited because the organiser of the event did not know them.

I never like being the centre of attention either, hate it, for example, i never turn up to award presentations or school certificate presentations because i dont like that sort of thing, not my idea of a good time.

There some examples, but i do like going out and having fun but i like it to be when i want to do it and with who i want to go with.

Hope that doesnt make me look like some evil party pooper but i reckon people shouldnt organise suprise parties for anyone else unless they know for sure the other person involved really would like it.

The one that was thrown for me was one birthday i'd like to forget.

JW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.